Running out of soft water is not an option with our Fleck 9000 Twin-Alternating Metered Water Softener. It's a great on-demand, metered, single tank commercial water softener. Ideal for commercial applications at flow rates up to 24 GPM, delivering soft water 24/7. Financing is available as well.
Contact us and we'll be glad to help you find the right size. Call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget.
Our industrial and commercial size water softeners remove calcium, magnesium, and iron from your water supply. The benefits of our commercial water softeners are: using less detergent, eliminating hard water deposits and scale, and protecting fixtures and equipment.
Businesses that can benefit from water softeners: Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Apartment Complexes, Hospitals, Office buildings, Car Washes, Laundromats, Nursing Homes, Shopping Centers/Malls, Hotels/Motels, Factories, Schools.
- 5 Years on Tanks
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 1" Fleck valve for high flow rates
- Highest quality components throughout
- Industry leader control valve for continuous soft water
- Brine tanks with grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Never run out of soft water with this twin alternating system. You will have soft water 24/7/365.
- Operating Parameters
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°F (fanged) 120°F (threaded)
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage
- NSF Certified
- ASME Tanks Available Upon Request
- For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- No rusting
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Materials of Construction: Polyethylene inner shell