Fleck 2510 SXT AIO Katalox Light Iron Filtration System
The Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection Oxidation (AIO) removes contaminants like Iron, Sulfur, and Manganese Removal from your water. It's one of the more popular iron removal systems because it comes with Katalox Light for heavy duty iron removal from your water.
Call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget. Fleck 2510 Air Injection Iron Filter Start Up Guide is available.
The Fleck 2510 SXT AIO system removes up to 15 PPM iron, removes 15 PPM of hydrogen sulfide that causes rotten odors in your water, and removes up to 5 PPM manganese. This is a high flow system, and can go up to 12 GPM.
Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection Oxidation (AIO)
A patented air injection technology allows for a pocket of air to be compressed at the top of the tank allowing the water to flow through the pocket of air and the iron to be oxidized, meaning it falls out of solution and allows the filter bed to remove the contaminate. This gives you clean iron free water.
If you are looking for iron-free water throughout your home, this Fleck 2510SXT Iron Removal Filtering System is what you need. The iron removal system also removes that rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide, and black staining from manganese.
The Fleck 2510sxt air injection system is a superior iron water filtration system that is environmentally friendly and chemical free.
Automated, Digital Operation, Low Maintenance, Simple.
- Air Injection removes Iron, Manganese, and Sulfide
- Popular, Genuine Brand Fleck 2510sxt Control Valve
- High Efficiency, High Quality Katalox Light Media
- Operates within a broad range of pH, effective from 5.0 to 9.0 pH.
- Assembled in the USA
- Daily backwash is required, the system does it automatically.
This System Comes With:
- Simple to operate and set time clock.
- Fleck 2510SXT Control Valve
- Includes built in 3/4 bypass (1" bypass available)
- Almond polyglass mineral tank
- Uses less than $2.00 of electricity per year.
- This iron removal system is low maintenance and user friendly
- Warranty: 10 years on tank, 5 years on control valve
Standard - 5-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Extended - 10-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Lifetime - Lifetime valve warranty and a lifetime tank warranty