One Of The Best Water Softeners, This Fleck System Has Everything You Need, Right Out Of The Box!
You don't have to live with hard water! One of the best water softeners you can get is our Fleck 5600SXT. This best selling Fleck water softener is delivered with everything included, fully loaded with a gravel bed and resin. The brine tank has a float assembly already installed. Everything is taken care of for you, just attach the control head, have the system plumbed in, and you're ready to go!
Whole House Carbon Filter Water Systems are available, and if your water has iron in it, we highly recommend using an iron filter, like our Fleck 2510SXT Air Injection Katalox Iron removal system. Make connecting your water softener easy with our flexible fitting Falcon Connectors, pick your length, fitting size, and how many you need, then add to cart. We suggest using solar salt for these systems.
Fleck water softeners with digital metered valves can regenerate water based on your water usage. It's very efficient at removing hard water and supports a wide range of grain capacities to soften water in most applications. Get great quality water with low maintenance.
Fleck 5600SXT Softener Features and Benefits:
- Fleck 5600SXT Manual
- Fleck 5600SXT Downflow Manual
- Fleck 5600SXT Upflow Manual
- Includes 3/4" plastic bypass valve and 1" plastic yoke (Call for 1" or 3/4" Stainless Steel Upgrade)
- Easy to install - Low maintenance operation
- Engineered with double backwash
- Utilizes a compact paddle wheel meter
- Solid-state computer control offers four modes of operation:
(1) immediate meter regeneration, (2) delayed meter regeneration, (3) delayed time clock regeneration or (4) day of week regeneration
- Built-in capacitor keeps memory up to 48 hours after power outage
- Adjustable cycle times are available in programming section
- Display shows time of day and gallons of soft water remaining
- Premium high-efficiency softening resin
- 15" x 34" brine tank with safety float system
Fleck 5600SXT Digital Metered Water Softener Warranty
Standard - 5-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Extended - 10-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Lifetime - Lifetime valve warranty and a lifetime tank warranty