Don't go without soft water for your business, with this system you'll NEVER run out of soft water! Fleck 9500SXT Twin-Alternating Metered Commercial Water Softener is perfect for heavy duty commercial applications at flow rates up to 66 GPM. There is financing available as well.
Contact us and we'll be glad to help you find the right size. Call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget.
Our Fleck industrial and commercial size water softeners remove calcium, magnesium, and iron from your water supply. Our Fleck commercial and industrial water softeners with fleck control valves offer the best in performance, efficiency, and reliability. Fleck commercial water softeners are: using less detergent, eliminating hard water deposits and scale, and protecting fixtures and equipment.
Businesses that can benefit from water softeners: Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Apartment Complexes, Hospitals, Office buildings, Car Washes, Laundromats, Nursing Homes, Shopping Centers/Malls, Hotels/Motels, Factories, Schools.
- 5 Years on Tanks
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- Fleck valve for high flow rates
- Highest quality components throughout
- Industry leader control valve for continuous soft water
- Brine tanks with grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Never run out of soft water with this twin alternating system.
- Operating Parameters
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150 °F (fanged) 120 °F (threaded)
- Minimum burst at 600 psi
- Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage
- NSF Certified
- ASME Tanks Available Upon Request
- For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- No rusting
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Materials of Construction: Polyethylene inner shell