The Watts Kwik Change Reverse Osmosis System uses 1/4 turn quick change filters eliminating the mess and difficulty associated with filter changes. The swing out feature takes the mess out of changing filters in tight spaces. Each self encapsulated filter has a double O-ring to prevent any types of leaks from the RO.
If you need more information or finding the right system for your needs, call us, 1-888-309-2837, our customer service technicians have built these systems and can help you get the right system.
- Swing-out feature for easy filter change out.
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement.
- Automatic shut off when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak.
- Disposable encapsulated cartridges.
- All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections.
- No need to disconnect tubing when replacing membranes.
- Includes a chrome top mount air gap faucet.
4 Stage Watts Reverse Osmosis System:
Filter Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- - Reduces Dirt, Sand and Rust
Filter Stage 2 - 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- - Reduces Chlorine, Objectionable Tastes and Odor.
Filter Stage 3 - 50 GPD (gallons per day) Membrane
- - High production thin film composite membrane.
Filter Stage 4 - Carbon Post filter
- - Enhance the water’s taste