Our G5 Global Water Cooler Series comes with filters included, so this system is ready to use right out of the box. Shipping cost is a fixed $525 because this unit is fragile and requires special handling.
Enjoy clean, pure drinking water without the hassle of dealing with heavy bottles and delivery schedules. Save money, space, and time with your own 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis bottle-less water cooler system. Installs easily, directly plumbed to your cold water line for a continuous water supply. The system is excellent for any office, break room, or home. It can easily serve your family of any size and an office up to 85-90 people per day.
Provides your home or office with clean, fresh, great tasting water. The reverse osmosis system is excellent in removing and reducing up to 99% of all contaminants, impurities, metals, bacteria, viruses, and chromium. Arsenic, Chlorine, Lead, Mercury, Bacteria, Metals, Chloroform, Fluoride, Nitrates, TDS, Chromium-6, Pharmaceuticals, Contaminants, Chemicals, and Uranium.
No more heavy bottles to replace. The 4-stage reverse osmosis water system connects directly to your water line and gives your home or office the best in pure drinking water. This office water filter features a large water dispensing area to for easy filling of tall glasses, mugs, thermos, or bottles with hot or cold water. The sleek and modern design of the G5 Model office water filter features a built-in cup holder, a drain collection tank that catches overflow from the faucets, and a microprocessor control panel. This 4-stage water cooler system offers a beautiful black finish that looks great in any office, break room, or home.
- 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Dispenses hot / cold / room temperature water
- Large dispensing gap ideal for filling up large bottles / containers
- Smart technology drip tray lets you know when it needs to be emptied
- Built in invisible cup holder - fits bottom and cone cups
- Adjustable heating and cooling capabilities
- Hot Water Lock
- Electric Shut Off Valve prevents overflows
- Stainless Steel Reservoirs
- 3 Year on Compressor System Warranty
- 1 Year Warranty All Other Parts
- Standard Filter G5F
- Stage 1:5 micron Sediment
- Stage 2:1 micron Activated Carbon
- Stage 3: 0.5 micron Post Carbon
- Reverse Osmosis Filter GFRO
- Above 3 stages plus
- Available in high capacity
- 180 GPD RO Membrane
- Dimension: 13" W x 14" D x 48" H
- Shipping Weight: 77 lb
- Cold tank volume: 1 gal
- Hot tank volume: 0.5 gal
- Room temp. tank volume 2.3 gal
- Cooling Rate 1.5 gal/hr 35-50 °f
- Heating Rate 1.3 gal/hr 180 °f
- Electronic shut off system