Resilite Water Quality/Resistivity Indicator Light
DI Resilite Water Quality/Resistivity LED Indicator Light comes in these OHM options; 1 MEG, 500K, 200K, 50K, and 20K. Be sure to selection which option you'd like before you add to your cart.
- The monitoring is simple: the green light indicates the water conductivity is below the threshold value, the red light warns that it is above
- 1 Meg to 2K ohm/cm resistivity light
- 1/2" MPT
- Uses a wall transformer to convert 110 VAC to 9 VDC to insure safer operating and longer life
- Reliable and economical method of monitoring water quality via conductivity
- LED output and solid state circuitry utilizes a symmetrical squarewave sampling voltage to eliminate plating and extend electrode life
- The LED output and solid state circuitry will outlast conventional neon lamps by thousands of hours.