The Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection Oxidation (AIO) Iron, Sulfur, and Manganese Removal is an the most popular and affordable system because it that comes with Filter Ag Plus for iron removal in your water.
Filter Ag Plus is environmentally friendly because it creates less waste water and it takes less water to use in the backwashing cycle. This media makes the system much more efficient.
This system removes up to 15 PPM iron, removes 15 PPM of hydrogen sulfide that causes rotten egg odors in your water, removes up to 5 PPM manganese. This is a high flow system, and can go up to 12 GPM.
The Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection System in Action
A patented air injection technology allows for a pocket of air to be compressed at the top of the tank allowing the water to flow through the pocket of air and the iron to be oxidized, meaning it falls out of solution and allows the filter bed to remove the contaminate. This gives you clean iron free water.
If you are looking for pure, clean, and iron-free water throughout your home, the Iron Filtration System is the perfect choice. The system also removes that rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide, and black staining from manganese.
The Fleck 2510sxt air injection system is a superior iron water filtration system that is environmentally friendly and chemical free.
AUTOMATIC OPERATION - LOW MAINTENANCE - SIMPLE TO OPERATE.
- Air Injection Iron Removal - Filters out Iron, Manganese, and Sulfide Removal System
- Popular Brand Fleck 2510sxt Control Valve
- High Efficiency, High Flow Filter Ag Plus Media
- Highest flow rate of any iron removal media
- Operates within a broad range of pH, effective from 5.0 to 9.0 pH.
- Assembled in the USA
- Daily backwash is required, the system does it automatically.
FEATURES OF SYSTEM:
- Simple to operate and set time clock.
- Fleck 2510SXT Control Valve
- Includes built in bypass
- Almond polyglass mineral tank
- Uses less than $2.00 of electricity per year.
- Low maintenance and user friendly
- Warranty: 10 years on tank, 5 years on control valve