The Fleck 2900S Commercial Metered, On-Demand, Controlled Water Softener is ideal for high volume applications at flow rates up to 105 GPM. Fleck 2900S commercial water softeners are the perfect high capacity water softening solution, they come with a Fleck 3200NXT timer and the added benefit of 105 gallons per minute soft water flow, you can rest assured that you will get soft water delivered every time. Financing for commercial water systems is available.
You can contact us and we'll be glad to help you find the right size. Call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget.
Some of the added bonuses to using a Fleck 2900S are: using less detergent, eliminating hard water deposits and scale, therefore protecting fixtures and equipment. Restaurants, retail stores, car washes, and many other businesses use a commercial water softener and filters.
Our commercial and industrial water softeners with fleck control valves offer the best in performance, efficiency, and reliability.
By removing the harsh elements from your water you can extend the lives of water heaters, fixtures, linens, and more while saving money on detergents and chemicals used in your business.
Features & Benefits:
- Warranty: 5 Years on Tanks 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 2" Fleck valve for high flow rates Highest quality components throughout Industry leader
- Fleck control valve 2900
- Brine tanks with grid plate for maximum saturation of brine
- Safety brine valve with air check
- Operating Parameters Maximum operating pressure:150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°F (fanged) 120°F (threaded)
- Minimum burst at 600 psi Tested to 250,000 cycles without leakage NSF
- Certified ASME Tanks Available Upon Request
For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- No rusting
- Requires little or no maintenance
Materials of Construction:
- Polyethylene inner shell