Why the Fleck 9100 SXT?
The Fleck 9100SXT twin water softener is the perfect addition for your high volume water needs. One of the great things about the 9100 SXT dual tank system, is the regeneration time. Due to alternating the resin tanks, the Fleck 9100 SXT you get fresh soft water at all times.
The Fleck 9100 SXT water softener does an amazing job with efficiency. When they are set up correctly they can save up to 40% in salt usage over previous models. The addition of the NOVRAM means even if you lose power to your system you no longer need to reprogram your water softener. This is a great time saver and adheres to the ease of use for the FLeck line of water softener.
Full Details Of The 9100 SXT Water Softener
This Product Includes:
- Fleck 9100SXT Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter (As Chosen From Options)
- Twin 9x48 Mineral Tanks
- 14x34 Square Salt Tank
- 2.00 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 9.00 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 2.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19x24x57
- Shipping Weight: 170 lbs