Need to make sure your home never runs out of soft water? Then our Fleck 9100SXT twin tank whole home water softener is what you need. One of the great things about the 9100SXT dual tank system, is the reduced regeneration time. If your water has iron in it, we highly recommend using the Fleck 2510SXT Iron Filter System with you water softener.
Call 1-888-309-2837 and our water treatment professionals can help you size your water softener system and get exactly what you need, within your budget
Alternating the resin tanks, the 9100SXT Fleck water softener gives you constant, fresh, soft water at all times. This twin tank water softener does an amazing job with efficiency. When set up correctly they can save up to 40% in salt usage over previous models. The addition of the NOVRAM means even if you lose power to your system you no longer need to reprogram your water softener.
Fleck 9100SXT Water Softener Includes:
- Fleck 9100SXT Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter 3/4" Stainless Steel bypass
- Twin Mineral Tanks
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve and 10 yrs Tanks
- 15" x 17" Square Salt Tank
- 2.00 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Service Flow Rate: 9.00 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 2.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 24 x 57