Never run out of soft water with our Fleck 9100SXT dual tank whole home water softener, the perfect addition for your continual soft water needs. One of the great things about the 9100SXT dual tank system, is the reduced water regeneration time. If you don't need such a big system, we also have the incredibly popular, single tank Fleck 5600SXT water softeners available.
Call 1-888-309-2837 and our water treatment professionals can help you size your water softener system and get exactly what you need, within your budget.
Another common water problem is iron and sulfur, so we highly recommend using the Fleck 2510SXT Iron Filter System with you water softener to extend the life of this water system.
Alternating the resin tanks, the 9100SXT Fleck water softener gives you constant, fresh, soft water at all times. This twin tank water softener does an amazing job with efficiency. When set up correctly they can save up to 40% in salt usage over previous models. The addition of the NOVRAM means even if you lose power to your system you no longer need to reprogram your water softener.
Fleck 9100SXT Water Softener Includes:
- Fleck 9100SXT Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter 3/4" Stainless Steel bypass
- Twin Mineral Tanks
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve and 10 yrs Tanks
- 15" x 17" Square Salt Tank
- 2.00 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Service Flow Rate: 9.00 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 2.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 24 x 57