Fleck 2510 SXT AIO Filox Iron Filtration System
Our Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection Iron Filtration Water System is a professional grade automatic system. The Fleck 2510sxt Air Injection Oxidation (AIO) system utilizes all NSF and FDA approved components, including the filter media. American Made System.
Call 1-888-309-2837 and our customer service staff are experienced in building water filtering systems, so they can help you get exactly what you need, within your budget.
How the Fleck 2510sxt air injection works
A patented air injection iron filter technology allows for a pocket of air to be compressed at the top of the tank allowing the water to flow through the pocket of air and the iron to be oxidized, meaning it falls out of solution and allows the filter bed to remove the contaminate. This gives you clean iron free water.
If you are looking for fresh, clean, clear, and iron-free water throughout your home, an Iron Filtration System is the perfect choice. The air injection iron filter system also removes that rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide, and black staining from manganese. The Fleck 2510 SXT air injection system is a superior iron water filtration system that is environmentally friendly and chemical free.
Our Iron Filtration Benefits:
- Effectively removes iron/rust, discolored reddish water, iron staining on toilets, sinks, bathtubs.
- Effective removal of the rotten egg odor in your water.
- Removes manganese which brings slimy black staining and bad smelling water.
Filox For Iron Removal
- Superior Iron Filter Media
- Chemical Free
- Highest flow rate of any iron removal media
- Filox has an expected lifespan that is 7500 times that of Birm
- Operates within a broad range of pH, effective from 5.0 to 9.0 pH.
- Chlorine tolerant
- Daily backwash is required, the system does it automatically.
- Simple to operate and set time clock.
- Fleck 2510 SXT Control Valve
- Includes built in 3/4 bypass (1" bypass available)
- Almond polyglass mineral tank
- Uses less than $2.00 of electricity per year.
- Low maintenance and user friendly
- Warranty: 10 years on tank, 5 years on control valve
Standard - 5-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Extended - 10-year valve warranty and a 10-year tank warranty
Lifetime - Lifetime valve warranty and a lifetime tank warranty