Pentair NCP-10 Carbon Impreg. 2.5" X 10" Poly Filter will decrease free available chlorine (FAC) at 2 PPM by approximately 50% in up to 225 Gal. The cartridge utilizes carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a stiff polypropylene core with plastisol end caps for strength and resistant to germs. This filter cartridge is for usage in rural, property, and community drinking water purification.
- Decreases sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and local drinking water.
- Small filtering rating of 10 micron
- Carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength and resistance to bacteria
- Preliminary pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 GPM
- Temperature range of 40 ° F to 125 ° F (4.4 ° C to 51.7 ° C).