Pentair-155220-43 Carbon Impreg. 2.5"x10" Filter
This Pentair-155220-43 pleated carbon-impregnated polyester filter cartridge decreases sediment and chlorine taste and odor in domestic and community drinking water It includes a small filtration ranking of 10 microns at a performance of 85%. The filter will minimize complimentary offered chlorine (FAC) at 2 PPM by around 50% in up to 225 Gal. at a flow rate of 1 GPM. The cartridge uses carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a rigid polypropylene core with plastisol end caps for strength and resistant to germs. It has an initial pressure drop of 2 psi at an advised flow rate of 3 GPM, and runs over a temperature series of 40 to 125 ° F( 4.4 to 51.7 ° C). This filter cartridge is for usage in rural, residential, and municipal drinking water filtration.
- Minimizes sediment and chlorine taste and smell in municipal and property drinking water.
- Nominal purification rating of 10 micron
- Carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength and resistance to bacteria
- Preliminary pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 GPM
- Temperature variety of 40 ° F to 125 ° F (4.4 ° C to 51.7 ° C).