Our 4 Stage ProSeries reverse osmosis system is one of the best water systems available, it has a sediment prefilter, a carbon prefilter, a 50 GPD membrane, and a carbon post filter for pure, great tasting water at an economical price. Everything for this RO system is included: All filters, 50 GPD membrane, quick connect fittings, feed supply, drain connector, 4 gallon steel tank, attractive chrome faucet, all tubing needed for installation, 3/8" tubing from tank to faucet, and a comprehensive 5 year warranty.
If you need more information or finding the right whole home reverse osmosis system for your needs, call us, 1-888-309-2837, our customer service technicians have built these systems and can help you get the right system. All of our ProSeries Whole Home Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed and made in our US facilities using FDA approved materials and the highest quality membranes on the market.
4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System Features
- Unlimited drinking water for your home that is fresh, clean, and great tasting
- Removes 96-98% of all contaminants, chemicals, solids, odors, bad tastes, bacteria, and heavy metals
- Superior taste to bottled water for far less money and with less less waste
- Experience the best tasting coffee, tea, juice, soups, and sauces with the best quality water for cooking
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Process
Our 4 Stage reverse osmosis system reduces and eliminates arsenic, chlorine, lead, mercury, bacteria, metals, chloroform, fluoride, nitrates, TDS, and nearly all other contaminants.
- Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sand, rust, and any other sediments or physical particles
- Carbon Prefilter: Removes chlorine, chloramines, tastes, odors, and other chemicals
- Membrane: Removes 93-97% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other contaminants
- Carbon Postfilter: Removes dissolved gasses, tastes, and odors that may be present in the holding tank
|Maximum Pressure||100 psi|
|Minimum Pressure||40 psi|
|Maximum TDS||2,000 PPM|
|Maximum Hardness||15 GPG|
|Maximum Iron||0.3 PPM|
|Maximum HS||0.0 PPM|
|Tubing (Tank & Faucet)||3/8"|