Our standard Whole House Reverse Osmosis System is rated at 500 GPD, 300 gallon water storage tank, water delivery pump, and UV disinfection. If you need more or less whole house water filtering, we can customize any system, contact us and our water professionals will size a system based off your water analysis, to make sure you get the right whole house water system. Financing is also available if you need.
Complete Whole House RO system has:
- Promax 500 GPD Reverse Osmosis System, which is a high performance RO, specially designed for low maintenance, low-energy consumption and big recovery rates. It is capable of producing 500 gallons of pure water per day, and its compact design saves you space. Manufactured in the USA. This whole home water filtration system is simple to install and maintain.
- 300 Gallon Storage tank, the water is stored in a 300 gallon 33" X 80" atmospheric tank
- Upper Level Float Switch which is designed for high level shut off for a commercial ro system.
- Grundfos MQ3-35 pressure boosting pump, as water is needed out of the storage tank, the Grundfos variable speed pump delivers what is needed.
- UV disinfection system, Before the water goes to the supply, the water will pass through the UV system, where it will totally disinfect and kill all bacteria.
Proper Pretreatment is EssentialA whole house RO system with pre-treatment will last longer, without proper pre-treatment the system could be burned out in a few months, you may need one or more of these systems pending a water analysis of your water:
- Backwashing Carbon Filter to remove organics, chlorine and chloramines (Chlorine Destroys RO membranes)
- Iron/Sulfur Filtration system for well water (Iron and Sulfur fouls membranes)
- Water Softener (Prevents hard water plugging the membranes)
- Acid Neutralizer to raise pH (prevents leaching copper out of pipes)
If you are not sure what pre-treatment you should need, call us at 1-888-309-2837 or email us your water analysis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just because a RO system is rated at 500 gallons a day does not mean that it's going to deliver that many gallons every single day. Make sure you size a system to no more than half of it's peak capacity (usually less). Therefore a 500 GPD system will generally provide about 250 gallons in the real world.
You should be aware that all RO System Production Rates are based upon water less than 2,000 TDS and 77 Degree F Water. If your TDS is dramatically higher or your temperature is dramatically lower, the system production will be greatly impacted. If your TDS is above 2,000 ppm you should consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists before selecting a system. In certain cases, an anti-scalant may be needed for extreme water problems. Our Certified Water Specialists can determine if this is necessary.
This is a high-quality professional-grade whole home water filtration system which is built to last for at least 15-20 years.