Sterilight S2Q-PA 3PGM UV System
The Sterilight silver line of Disinfection systems is the very long time "workhorse" of the Sterilight production line. These UV systems are readily available in many sizes to fit your POU or PO # (whole house) application.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become polluted with damaging germs. The Sterilight Silver ™ system is a trustworthy, affordable and chemical-free method to protect drinking water in any domestic application. The Sterilight Silver ™ system has actually been designed and checked to make sure quality drinking water is at everybody's fingertips.
Features of the Sterilight Silver UV purification system
- Equipped to suspend chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, hazardous germs like E.Coli and infections not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially created and tested Sterilume ™-EX lights offer trusted and consistent ultraviolet output over the whole life of the lamp (9000 hours) to guarantee constant purification.
The system is simple to keep and service.
- Constructed with a durable stainless-steel chamber to extend life and remove ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver ™ ICE power supply visually displays the staying lamp life and will enter into alarm if the lamp fails to alert the house owner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from unexpected water invasion and is totally CSA and CE compliant.
Sterilight S2Q-PA 3PGM UV Specifications:
Application: POU (point-of-use)
Flow Rate: 3.0 USGPM (11 lpm)
Inlet/outlet port size: 1/2" MNPT
Electrical: 100-240V NPT
Sterilume-EX UV Lamps: S330RL
Quartz Sleeves: QS-330