Sterilight S5Q-PA UV System
The Sterilight silver line of Disinfection systems is the long period of time "workhorse" of the Sterilight production line. These UV systems are offered in numerous sizes to fit your POU or PO # (whole home) application.
The quality of drinking water can alter with time and become contaminated with damaging germs. The Sterilight Silver ™ system is a trusted, economical and chemical-free way to protect drinking water in any domestic application. The Sterilight Silver ™ system has been created and evaluated to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone's finger ideas.
Features of the Sterilight Silver UV purification system
- Geared up to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, damaging germs like E.Coli and infections not noticeable to the naked eye.
- Specifically designed and checked Sterilume ™-EX lamps provide constant and reputable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the light (9000 hours) to make sure continuous purification.
The system is easy to keep and service.
- Developed with a durable stainless-steel chamber to lengthen life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver ™ ICE power supply visually displays the staying lamp life and will go into alarm if the light fails to alert the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is totally CSA and CE certified.
Sterilight Silver Basic S5Q-PA Specifications
Application: POE (point-of-entry)
Flow Rate: 6.0 USGPM (22.7 lpm)
Inlet/outlet port size: 3/4" MNPT
Electrical: 100-240V NPT
Sterilume-EX UV Lamps: S463RL
Quartz Sleeves: QS-463