Viqua S8Q-PA UV System
The Viqua silver line of Disinfection systems is the long time "workhorse" of the Sterilight production line. These UV systems are available in many sizes to suit your POU or PO# (whole home) application.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Viqua Silver™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Viqua Silver™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Viqua Silver UV purification system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
Viqua Silver Basic S8Q-PA Specifications
Application: POE (point-of-entry)
Flow Rate: 10.0 USGPM (37.9 lpm)
Inlet/outlet port size: 3/4" MNPT
Electrical: 100-240V NPT
Sterilume-EX UV Lamps: S810RL
Quartz Sleeves: QS-810