Calcite Acid Neutralizer Water Filter System - With easy refillable port for calcium carbonate media replacement
Acidic Water Corrodes And Damages Your Pipes
A low pH means that your water is acidic and can corrode your copper pipes, which creates the bluish green stains on plumbing fixtures in your home. Avoid acidic water damage with this calcite acid neutralizer filter system. This system is one of many whole house water treatment options, along with Fleck water softeners, chlorine water filter systems, and iron removal systems.
If you're looking for alkaline drinking water, we have an alkaline RO system that is a pH drinking water system.
Need help with a pH neutralizer filter system? Call us, 1-888-309-2837 and our water specialists will help you get the water filtering system you need.
Our Water Acid Neutralizer System Benefits:
- Eliminate corrosion in your plumbing, copper and galvanized pipes, appliances and fixtures
- Eliminate pin-hole leaks
- No more blue-green stains
- Prevent costly repairs of plumbing, appliances, fixtures, and add years to the life of your home
- Special blend of calcite and corosex neutralizes the acidic water and raises pH which increased alkalinity
- Our professional grade system is perfect if your pH is 5.0 to 7.0
- No Chemicals Needed
- Clack in and out tank head with easy refillable port for media replacement
- Includes built in bypass
- Almond polyglass mineral tank
- Low maintenance and user friendly
- Calcite/Corosex is easily replaced by unscrewing valve and pouring it in