The Watts WQT4RO11-50 Quick Turn Reverse Osmosis System is a four stage system with 50 gallon per day water capacity. The system uses proprietary quick turn cartridges and has shut-off valves built into the manifold that stop the flow of water when a cartridge is removed. There is no need to disconnect tubing when removing the filters as a internal valve shuts off the flow of water.
If you need more information or finding the right system for your needs, call us, 1-888-309-2837, our customer service technicians have built these systems and can help you get the right system.
A faucet does not come standard with this system, but can be customized with any type of faucet design you require!
- Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
- High flow 3/8" ports
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak.
- All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections.
4 Stage purification Process:
- Filter Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter Reduces Dirt, Sand and Rust
- Filter Stage 2 - 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Reduces Chlorine, Objectionable Tastes and Odor.
- Filter Stage 3 - 50 GPD (gallons per day) Membrane High production thin film composite membrane.
- Filter Stage 4 - Carbon Post filter Enhance the water’s taste.