This WaterSentinel® refrigerator water filter (specifications) contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
The features of this GE fridge water filter are:
- Made from coconut shell carbon
- Made in the USA
- Produces clean great tasting water
- Reduces or removes chlorine (depends on the amount that is in your water supply)
- Reduces or removes tastes and odors that you may have in your water
- Keeps all of the minerals that might be helpful to your health
- Will last 6 months or for 300 gallons whatever comes first.
WQA Gold Seal Certified to NSF Requirement 42 to ensure compliance with industry safety and structural requirements, this filter will lower sand, silt, sediment, rust, chlorine taste and smell and other pollutants that might remain in your water.
Proudly manufactured in U.S.A, this high quality economical filter will supply crisp, tidy and clear drinking water and ice cubes for you and your household.