We have Watts Kwik Change Filters, separate or in convenient filter packs. Watts filters have a complete line of easy-to-use reverse osmosis drinking water systems and filtration units, and the Kwik Change filters connect and disconnect by a simple ¼-turn making cartridge changes incredibly quick and simple.
Watts Kwik Change reverse osmosis units don't use filter housings are not required, so when Watts filters are replaced there's no additional repairs or maintenance needed. These systems are great for homes that are busy and don't have time for complicated filter replacements. Kwik Change lives up to its name, just snap and twist and you're filters are changed.
- Hinged bracket aids cartridge replacement.
- Cartridges and membranes are removed with a simple ¼-turn.
- Cartridges are attractively labeled.
- Double O-ring design to prevent leaks.
- Hinge bracket and integrated shut off valve for easy cartridge replacement with just a simple ¼-turn.
- Watts filters shut off automatically. No problems.
- Simplicity. Anyone can change these filters.
- Available in 50 GPD and 100 GPD Models.